- Work in progress on the development of glyco-conjugate vaccine against bovine brucellosis for prophylaxis and therapeutic use.
- Virus like particle (VLP) vaccine against FMD virus type O has been developed and further work is in progress.
- A combination vaccine incorporating FMD and tetanus toxoid antigens has shown encouraging results in animal studies and further work is in progress.
- A recombinant combined vaccine against enterotoxaemia and sheep pox is under development.
- Work on multivalent vaccine against clostridium infection is being undertaken by incorporating nine various strains of Clostridium spp.
- Development of various cytokine based assays to study the immune response of various vaccines ongoing.